Thanks to fantac.cisse for nominating me and a bunch of other bloggers for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m thrilled and I appreciate the nomination.
1. Do you think your blog has made someone’s life simpler? No
2. How many books have you read so far this year? I’ve read a few memoirs this year. Tiger, Tiger by the late Margaux Fragoso, Lying A Metaphorical Memoir, By The Way, a memoir and right now I’m reading Bliss Broyard’s My Father Dancing a collection of eight short stories.
3. What has been your biggest challenges since you started this blog? and how did you overcome it? My challenge with my blog is mostly knowing even if I don’t post every day I post once a week maybe twice but sometimes I need a break but I always find some inspiration from other bloggers blogs. I have the same issue with procrastination and time management.
4. What motivates you to get up in the morning? In the morning I force myself out of bed and I splash some cold water on my face, get the crud out of my eyes and say to myself “Ayesha you gotta jump in the shower. You have somewhere to be today.” Every day is different but I focus on getting my sleep now more that I’m 38 years old. I’m in my late 30s but in my teens and in my 20s I had trouble sleeping at night because of my mental illness.
5. What are your best three quotes?
I can only give you one
Sieze the day
6. What do you think is more effective EQ or IQ?
That’s tough I don’t know
7. How do you think we can make the world a better place?
If people cared the world would be a better place.
8. Who is your blogger bestie? JGC Blog
9. Where are you blogging from? New Jersey
10. Any tips for beginner blogs? Find a subject you love to write about and just blog about it. Even if it seems like something shallow like a fashion blog about clothing or your hobbies, interests or goals. If you travel include your traveling in your blog.
I nominate the following people:
The pretty poems
3 thoughts on “I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m thrilled.”
congrats on the nomination! x
Thank you Michelle.
LikeLiked by 1 person